Reagan Consulting Announces Agenda for Agent/Broker M&A and Perpetuation Conference April 19-21 in Atlanta
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Kevin Stipe (404) 869-2532; [email protected]
U.S. Senator, Buyer Panel Lined Up
ATLANTA (February 17, 2015) — With values paid for insurance agencies rising materially amidst rapid consolidation, Reagan Consulting announced the agenda for its upcoming conference on agent/broker mergers and acquisitions, and agency perpetuation. The event will be held April 19-21, 2015 in Atlanta. It is co-sponsored by Reagan Consulting, the Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers, and the American Bankers Association.
Bobby Reagan, CEO of Reagan Consulting, a management consulting and merger-and-acquisition advisory firm for the insurance distribution system, announced that U.S. Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) will speak at the event on issues affecting the insurance industry, including healthcare reform (Senate schedule permitting).
Featured will be a panel discussion of the leaders of the industry’s most active buyers:
- Pat Gallagher, Arthur J. Gallagher
- Jim Henderson, AssuredPartners
- Powell Brown, Brown & Brown
- Marty Hughes, Hub International
- David Eslick, Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Mike Sicard, USI
The M&A event is designed for buyers and sellers of insurance agencies (internally or in third-party transactions) and insurance principals who need a clear understanding of valuations and what drives them.
The workshop will include opportunities to interact with more than 100 industry leaders. Sessions are:
• Current M&A marketplace: economic/political trends impacting valuations and deal activity.
• Private equity: where it is headed and how it is affecting brokers of all sizes.
• Alternative perpetuation strategies: options beyond simply selling 100 percent or remaining private.
• Financing acquisitions.
• Producer recruiting and development: impact on agency value, marketability and perpetuation.
• Trends in employee benefits and the buying and selling of benefits agencies and books of business.
• Valuations: how to determine, manage, and maximize agency value.
• M&A trends in bank insurance.
• Strategies for remaining privately held in the midst of rapid consolidation.
Information and registration: ReaganConsulting.com/events
About Reagan Consulting: Reagan Consulting is a management consulting firm providing strategic consulting, valuation, and merger-and-acquisition (M&A) services to the independent insurance distribution system. The firm’s services include appraisals of fair market value, strategic planning, M&A advisory, ownership perpetuation planning, key employee compensation and equity plans, and agency performance benchmarking. Reagan Consulting co-developed the well-known Best Practices study and produces the quarterly Organic Growth & Profitability benchmark survey.
One Piedmont Center, Suite 500
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
# # #